Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update for you!

Sign here. And here. And then initials. Okay, thank you.

If you're reading this, you now know that I am dead. Who is my murderer? Only I know. Unless you know, in some case.

Bwahaha! I'm not dead, stupid! No, you're not stupid. Okay, back to whatever it was I was gonna talk about... which is... Shoot.

Oh yeah, so anyway, the server got griefed. Pretty hard, may I add. So, I took it upon myself to whitelist it. If you aren't whitelisted (because I don't know you or just am inconsiderate.), contact me somehow.

Also, I've been streaming daily, but I may take a little break. I haven't had anything to create or really stream about lately. You could help me by telling me what to make or talk about, but if not, that's cool, too. Also, click HERE to go to the stream channel/page thingy.

Huh, this blogging thing is addicting. Whatya think guys, should I start cooking and blog about it? Haha!

Well, now, to the last topic. I've been thinking of starting a series in which I play an unpopular game once or twice called "What Game Is This?" Whatya think? Please, find a way to contact me (Twitter, Phone - (973) 671 4303, or whatever. [Edit: Text me. That's my iPod's application. I don't wanna pay for VoIP, greedy sonofa... Yeah, just text me.])

Okay, bai peeple!

P.S. I just started listening to Klaypex (Like literally the last 10 minutes) and it's awesome.

P.S.S. or P.P.S. Click HEREE to go to the minecraftforum post about 404 Tree. Support the artist! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment