Thursday, August 25, 2011

I figured I'd post something

So how's it going?
That's good.
I've been fine. Just a little busy.

I really have nothing to post today.
Sorry?
Meh. No one reads this.
It'll be another 5-10 years until fame smacks me in the face.
So, you're probably in, what, 2015, my graduating year, reading this? 2017?
Fame took a while.
But it came, apparently.

Oh man, I just realized
I'm gonna have to remember the link to this blog for the next 5 years.
I don't think I can do that.
Hmm... AyeAyeLtd.Blogspot.com

What's that?
Yes, it is good Google is still around.
Otherwise, I'd have to archive this blog myself.
Ick.
That'd take up space and time that I need to waste on Minecraft.

I really need to rename this blog somehow.
Rename it to "Blogging My Heart Out" or at least the description/motto/I forgot what else to call it.
Well, thanks for reading.
I appreciate it, at least 14 year-old me does.
Maybe not college me.
Hopefully...

Okay,
Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment