Monday, August 22, 2011

Did you know?

Clicking on ad's below this post and anywhere on this blog thingy actually pays me?
Now I'm not saying that you should click it just because you want to give me money.
But, if it's interesting... Well...
Maybe I shouldn't say this.
I don't want Google hunting me down and executing me just because I want you guys to like the advertisements on my site.
Don't click on them if they do not interest you.
There, Google, is that enough of a statement from taking my AdSense account?
I'd hope so.
Wow.
This post has gone from 10 words into me talking.
A lot.

Oh yeah, I did want to say something.
It's that I think I can only broadcast for 2 hours a day. Otherwise I'm really boring and have no idea what to do.
If you viewers got a little more active in the chat, I'd be able to broadcast for twice as long!
But it's cool. You guys don't need to click on my ad's... Err, I mean, talk to me in the chat.
And if you are unfamiliar with my broadcasts, clickeh HEREE to go to the channel/page thing.

Okay.
Bai people!

No comments:

Post a Comment